Thursday 27 August 2009

Round Jersey swim - video and pics

Before we left Jersey, Charlie gave me this beautiful chart with my swim route mapped onto it (the black line). The photo doesn't do justice to it, but it's a lovely momento of the swim.


I've also put together a couple of videos of the swim. Unfortunately, because of all kinds of technical problems, we ended up using two different video cameras, and try as I might, I can't get them into the same format for a single video. So, the first is a set of clips from the first hour or so, and the second is a slide show of stills and a video clip of the finish. I fear I have no future in the creative industries, but hopefully they give some idea of what it was like.



1 comment:

  1. Well Done Karen, another fantastic achievement & another great report, I really look forward to reading your blogs. Hope the niggle in your shoulder has repaired, see you soon, Steve

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.