Thursday, 19 August 2010

And blowing....

Still no sign of the wind letting up...but at least the sun has come out!
It's unlikely that anyone will get to swim before the weekend, but there's some hope for Sunday... but the weather is constantly changing (although not in the right direction so far), so it's hard to say. I continue to wait (im)patiently.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karen,
    Rob & Danny (I don't think you met him at the camp) are over there this week also.
    I'm checking the wind forecast twice a day for you all, I'm pretty anxious. I was hopeful for Monday, I still think there's a chance depending on what happens tomorrow. Keep the head. All the work is done. It's the waiting now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr. I'm even frustrated for you. I'm crossing my toes for Sunday. Rachel.

    ReplyDelete